Poya Basil Essential Oil
Poya Basil Essential Oil is 100 % pure, natural, unadulterated and therapeutic grade.
While fresh Basil is predominantly known for adding flavour to a variety of dishes, Basil Essential Oil is popular for addressing skin problems as well as being able to improve concentration, relieve anxiety and mental overload. Try diffusing or vaporizing our Basil Essential Oil in your home to remove stale odours from kitchens and bathrooms, purify the air, address acne prone skin which are caused by a buildup of bacteria and excess oil.
- GCMS Tested
- Undiluted and Therapeutic Grade
How to use
- Blended with citrus oil, Basil Oil can be added to creams and lotions for an uplifting fragrance.
- For an herbal shampoo, add 25 drops of Basil oil to 4 oz. of product or mix 12 drops of Basil Essential Oil with 12 drops of Lavender Oil for a truly herbal experience
- Apply 1 to 2 drops of Basil Oil along with Coconut Oil to acne affected areas daily.
- Putting 4 drops of Basil Oil in a 2 oz. spray bottle of distilled water with 8 drops of Pine Oil will give you an all-purpose air freshener.
- Basil is a common aromatic herb in the mint family, the same plant family as other nutrient-dense, beneficial herbs, including Mint, Oregano and Rosemary.
- In Greek its name means ‘royal remedy’ or ‘king’. In the 16th century, powdered basil was used to treat migraines and chest infections.
- The ancient Egyptians believed that it would open the gates of heaven to a dying person, and the Hindus use Basil sprigs to protect the dead from evil while in transition between lives.