Why Choose Poya Carrot Seed Essential Oil?
Poya Carrot Seed Essential Oil has earthy aroma and is mild and soothing, making it a wonderful oil for aromatherapy. Diffusing Carrot Seed Oil in your home or office helps relieve stress and anxiety, while boosting energy. If used topically mixed with a Carrier Oil, Carrot Seed Oil is known to rejuvenate and revitalize your skin, for a healthy, radiant and youthful appearance. The remarkable antiseptic and antibacterial properties of Carrot Seed Oil aid in fighting against viral infections.
• Carrot Seed: Daucus Carota
• Origin: India
• Extraction Method: Steam Distillation
• Aromatherapy Type: Depurative, Anti-viral
• Aroma Type: Warm, Herbaceous
• Blending Oils: Bergamot, Lime, Cedarwood, Sandalwood
How to use
- The oil from this herb is known to be helpful in creams for fine and mature skin, especially for areas around the eyes.
- Add 3 drops of Carrot Seed Oil to 10 ml/2 tsp. of unscented cream or Carrier Oil for a night-time face treatment.
- You may also try combing Carrot Seed Oil to Grapeseed Carrier Oil for an added toning effect.
- To promote a good night’s sleep, vaporize 4 drops of Carrot Seed Oil and 3 drops of Lavender Oil in your bedroom.
- Carrot is a domesticated form of the wild carrot, Daucus carota, which is native to Europe and southwestern Asia.
- It is a biennial plant which grows a rosette of leaves with an umbel of white flowers that produce the seeds.
- The name is derived from the Greek carotos, for ‘healing’. The herb was transported to the Americas where it became known as Queen Anne’s Lace.
- The flowering top of the carrot was used in the past for decorative bouquets of tiny white flowers with a tiny purple centre.