Why Choose Cedarwood Essential Oil?
Cedarwood Essential Oil (juniperus ashei) has a sweet balsamic, pencil wood scent and similar to Virginian Cedar but harsher. A versatile oil that has both physical and psychological benefits. Its sweet, balsamic scent is relaxing and soothing and is often used for aromatherapy and massage. The calming effects of cedarwood promote emotional strength and well-being.
Cedarwood Oil is excellent for both skin and hair health. Adding the oil to facial creams and moisturizers helps to promote smooth, healthy skin and heal blemishes. It can also be added to shampoo or conditioner or simply rubbed into the scalp to give hair a shiny, healthy look.
- Cedarwood: juniperus ashei
- Plant Source: Wood, Texas
- Extraction Method: Steam Distillation
- Aroma Type: Balsamic
- Excellent for both skin and hair health
- Gives hair a shiny, healthy look
- Blending Oils: Bergamot, Rosewood, Jasmine, Juniper, Neroli, Clary Sage, Vetivert, Ylang Ylang, and Rosemary
Perform a patch test prior to using Cedarwood Essential Oil if you have sensitive skin or are allergy-prone, as it may cause irritation.
Cedarwood Essential Oil is for topical use only; do not apply to eyes or other mucous membranes.
Consult with your health-care practitioner before use if you are pregnant, nursing, or taking medication.
Keep out of reach of children.