Why Choose Poya Grape Seed Oil?
Poya Grape Seed Oil is cold-pressed from seeds and refined to create an odorless oil with mild astringent and emollient properties popular in cosmetic manufacturing. Its light texture is easy for the skin to absorb and offers excellent skin–softening properties, a great skincare ingredient and addition as it does not clog pores or cause breakouts. All Poya Essential Oils are Therapeutic grade, certified 100% pure and all-natural.
How to Use
Grape Seed Oil is used in skincare formulations for creams and lotions, and as a carrier for Essential Oils in aromatherapy. It is also preferred by many massage therapists because of its light, satin-like finish. Its rich, silky texture is perfect for soothing away dryness and irritation, and though toning, it is suitable for all skin types as it won’t clog pores or cause break-outs.
Grape Seed Oil is perfect as a base oil for lotions, and it’s mild enough to use in a conditioner for all hair types.
It also makes a fantastic, light body moisturizer for combination skin. Make this oil into a cleansing oil by adding a drop each of Cypress, Grapefruit, and Fennel to a teaspoon of Grape Seed Oil. Just massage into the skin, and gently wipe away excess with a warm damp cloth.
- Certified Pure
- Certified Vegan
- 100% Pure
- Ingredients: Vitis vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil
- Users can expect a shelf-life of one year with proper storage conditions (cool, and out of direct sunlight). Refrigerate after opening.
- External use only.
- Keep away from children.
- If pregnant or on medication, consult a health-care practitioner before using it.
- Grape Seed Oil is completely safe for all skin types.
- In aromatherapy, it often used with patients who suffer from nut allergies.
Read more about Grape Seed Oil for Skin Benefits