Why Choose Poya Argan Oil of Morocco?
Poya Argan Oil of Morocco (argania spinosa) is one of the rarest botanical oils in the world, extracted from the kernels of the Argan tree which is indigenous to an arid region in the south of Morocco. It is now grown under the protection of UNESCO, due to the small area in which it is cultivated. Rich in fatty acids and antioxidants, Poya Argan Oil of Morocco is often used in skincare as an anti-aging product. Additionally, Argan oil is used for culinary purposes, the consumption of which is believed to treat high blood pressure, diabetes and osteoarthritis.
- Argan: Argania Spinosa
- Origin: Morocco
- Extraction Method: Solvent Extraction
- Aromatherapy Type: Hypotensor, Anti-inflammatory
- Aroma Type: Nutty
- Blending Oils: Lavender, Peppermint, Rose, Sandalwood, Vetiert
How to use
- Argan oil is used to enhance the properties of other oils in creams, lotions, serums and especially in hair products where it adds elasticity and shine to the hair.
- An addition to creams and conditioners of 5% is recommended for normal skin and hair, up to 20% if dry and damaged or over-processed.
- To boost your shampoo’s ability to moisturize, add a few drops to your shampoo before lathering through your hair.
- For a hot-oil treatment, gently heat just enough Argan Oil to comb through your hair, then wrap with a heated towel for 20 minutes. Shampoo as you would normally.
- This cold-pressed oil is slow to go rancid and will have a shelf-life of 12 months if kept refrigerated.