Why Choose Acu Relaxo Tab-less Acupuncture Needles?
Acu Relaxo™ Tab-less acupuncture needles enable the acupuncturist practitioner to take the needle out of package and insert into the acupoints, all in one time-saving motion. Professional Acupuncturists do not need to follow the standard two-step needle release. General procedures of breaking the glue spot with a twist or removing the plastic retainer now is not required. The needles release can be completed in one step. Simply place on the clients acupoint and press the needle with a single movement.
Instructions for using the Acu Relaxo Tab-less Acupuncture Needles
Thanks to this new tab-less and very practical system, all you just need to do is
- peel the blister pack
- hold the guide tube with your thumb and middle finger
- press the needle with your index finger on the desired acupoints
- no more useless movements!
Acu Relaxo needles follow the certification of ISO13485, and MDSAP quality standards.
Tab-less Acupuncture Needles Cautions
- These acupuncture needles are a device intended to pierce the skin during the practice of acupuncture by qualified practitioners.
- Keep away from heat and moisture
- For single use only
- Keep out of reach of children.
To find a qualified acupuncturist or learn more about acupuncture please visit the Chinese Medicine and Acupuncture Association of Canada