- 2/3 cup of rubbing alcohol or medical grade isolpropyl alcohol.
- 1/3 cup Aloe Vera Gel or Glycerine.
- Add 5-10 drops of an essential oil you find pleasant to mask the smell of the alcohol.
- We recommend essential oils with antiviral, antibacterial, and antifungal properties such as tea tree, peppermint, lavender, geranium, eucalyptus, rosemary, cinnamon, clove, & thyme.
- We do not recommend using photosensitive essential oils, such as lemon, lime, orange & bergamot. If you do choose a photosensitive essential oil, avoid sunlight exposure for 12 hours.
- Learn more about essential oils.
- Add the mixture to a spray bottle or liquid soap container.
If you do not know if you are allergic/sensitive to particular essential oils, do a spot test on your forearm with a few drops. Keep the area dry. If no reaction occurs after 24 hours, it is safe to continue use.
Complete Shopping List:
*We make no claim or recommendation about the medicinal benefits of the products listed in this article. We advise you seek the guidance of your doctor or other qualified health professional with any questions you may have regarding your health or a medical condition.