Oakworks makes award winning spa tables, massage tables, treatment tables, and accessories designed to create the perfect combination of comfort, durability, and aesthetic appeal. Oakworks is known for design innovation, sophisticated engineering, and quick turnaround time.
Every table built in the modern manufacturing facility comes with the reliability that today’s healthcare professional demands. Oakworks offers a unique commitment to US manufacturing and environmental wellness. Oakworks is setting the global standard for medical, spa and massage tables and accessories.
- Oakworks provides the Industries leading full warranty on all tables and parts
- All tables and parts are made and manufactured in North America
- Parts are readily available and can be shipped to you immediately if we do not already have it here in Canada
- Tables and accessories are manufactured using sustainable business practices
- Our business and operation is ISO Certified
- Our wood products are FSC Certified
- All tables and accessories are covered wth PVC free (Phthalate-Free Vinyl) Terra Touch fabric
- High quality, high-density multi-layer foam that does not off gas!
- Celebrating 40 years making quality tables in the USA
- Oakworks manufactures the preferred tables for Spas, Medical Spas, Hospitals, Clinics and professionals the world over
Oakworks produces sustainable products
Oakworks does not charge extra tariffs because Oakworks tables are truly US Made, not just assembled in the USA and that is a huge difference. When a product is truly built in the USA, then it is not paying Tariffs for products manufactured in China. Now you can tell who is manufacturing where and where the parts are coming from.
For those who have visited Oakworks, you know that the wood arrives at their factory in the USA in blocks from Sustainable Forests. And since our wood is not coming from Chinese forests, our forests are part of the chain of custody of the FSC (Forest Stewardship Council). Oakworks is truly FSC Certified (you can verify online today by just making a search of the Oakworks brand). This means the wood on their tables has come from forests that are planted for this purpose and that continue to be renewed. Because they are conscious about our world, they also plant extra trees. To date Oakworks has planted extra 1,150,000 trees and it is verifiable, just google Trees.org and Oakworks.
Oakworks welds in their factory. Additionally, the foam used in products are locally sourced and not subject to tariff increases.
There are many other advantages to buying Oakworks products in terms of sustainability which should be a concern for everyone. We know that products that are built to last don’t end up in landfills and Oakworks builds products that are designed to be repaired if necessary, not thrown away.
Every company that sells products has a story, Oakworks is of a family owned company that tries its best to continue to offer great products while taking care of its employees and the world.